Saturday, June 15, 2013

So am I back to blogging?

Its been a while since I have posted something on the blog...a year can be quite a while.I think a lot of other things came in (mostly unimportant) that kinda took away that time. So I decided to cut off myself from stuff that is irrelevant and do the things that are required.

Things have changed a lot since I last wrote. Changed my job, made new friends,had a surgery and many more things. Life is never the same every single day and I am glad it isn't :)

So I am gonna try and take the effort to write something regularly. I am not gonna make the commitment to post something everyday, coz I know practically it is not possible for me and then I don't want to feel guilty again if I slip up.

So keep watching this page for more :D

No comments: