Monday, November 3, 2008

Holiday time!!!

I know I have not been that great in updating my blog… was busy with work for a few weeks n then I had the diwali holidays…. So I thought I might as well write something today. My holidays went pretty well. It was a good relaxin time.. even though I did not go out of station it was good just to be at home. Mom dad had been out so it was fun.. I spent my time reading, watchin movies(which I don’t get to do much coz of my crazy schedule), eating some yummy treats(as it was diwali had a lot of faraal).. so basically I just lazed around… to sum it up I had a relaxed time…

3 comments:

Naiesha said...

Hey that Goofy has such a resemblance to u ya....Wow!! Heehee...M glad u had a relaxed holiday....

Caroline Kaunds said...

ha ha very funny... but watever i had a week off.. hee hee ha ha

Naiesha said...

But still u had to wake up early in the morning.....But thanx anyway for helping with the breakfast....